Customer Support and Mental Health
Practical tips and information resources about supporting the mental health and wellbeing of your customers.
This course outlines how mental health issues can impact on us and our customers, and will help you to build the skills to look after your mental health at work. We will develop your understanding of how best to respond to and support your customers, and equip you with helpful approaches to cope with challenging situations.
This course will:
- Help you recognise when a customer is vulnerable, and your responsibilities to them.
- Develop listening and engagement skills, encouraging empathy in the workplace.
- Build skills to look after your mental health and wellbeing at work while supporting customers
- Provide sources of support and information
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand mental health and different mental health issues, and how it can vary.
- Recognise stigma, discrimination, and how to tackle it
- Gain practical tips for supporting others, and how to look after yourself.
- Use helpful approaches to cope with challenging situations
- Find and provide sources of support and information.
Half a day or full day
£50 for half day course; £80 for full day course
Concession rate for group of 10 – £450 half day; £720 full day
20% discount for third sector organisations/charities; schools and colleges; keyworkers/emergency workers.