Become a Volunteer
We currently have volunteering opportunities available. No matter how much time you have to spare, there will be something to suit you.
Your time as a volunteer can make a direct & meaningful difference for people affected by mental health issues and as an organisation we truly value this contribution.
You will have the opportunity to utilise your existing skills and develop new ones and meet like-minded people, passionate about ending the stigma around mental health.
What we’re looking for in a volunteer:
- Friendly nature with excellent listening skills
- Commitment and reliability
- Open minded and non judgemental, treating others with respect
- Happy to work in a team
- Able to maintain clear boundaries
What we offer:
- Comprehensive induction
- One to one support
- Regular supervision provided by the volunteer co-ordinator
- Volunteer peer support group
- Travel expenses
- Training specific to the role
We have the current roles available:
- Befriending volunteers
- Fundraising volunteers
- Information volunteers
- Group assistant volunteers
We are also always on the look out for young people interested in volunteering and Welsh speaking volunteers.
Please complete the contact form below to register interest in volunteering opportunities, and we will send you a volunteer pack.
Conwy Mind will ensure that its recruitment and selection procedures will take account of the need to protect vulnerable adults. All prospective volunteers will have to agree to an appropriate DBS check.