Managing Mental Health at Work
Information and tools to support people in the workplace and build resilience.
This course will help you to recognise how mental health can affect work and work can affect mental health. It will help build resilience and will offer tools and information to support yourself and people in the workplace.
The aims of the course are to:
- Have awareness of mental health and how it can vary
- Outline different mental health issues
- Explore how to build resilience
- Share information and tools to support people in the workplace
- Outline the managerial role in building positive and supportive cultures at work
- Provide sources of support and information
Half a day or full day
£50 for half day course; £80 for full day course
Concession rate for group of 10 – £450 half day; £720 full day
20% discount for third sector organisations/charities; schools and colleges; keyworkers/emergency workers.