Full time (37.5 hours per week), £22,462 per annum
Closing date 12pm, 16th August 2021
For an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To support Role Managers with induction, support and training of volunteers. Working with the wider team to develop new volunteering roles across all areas of the organisation.
To be the main point of contact for fundraising for Conwy Mind, organising events and campaigns to raise both awareness of the charity and funds, including corporate events, tin placements, charity collections and challenge activities.
- Provide dedicated stewardship and support to our local volunteers and supporters.
- To develop fundraising and awareness events and maximise fundraising potential.
- Identify and engage with organisations from the public, private and statutory sectors group and associations (Rotary Clubs, Inner Wheel etc) and schools – with the aim of securing long-term charity partnerships.
- Ensure consistent support is provided to fundraisers who organise their own community events in support of Conwy Mind.
- To support the Management Team with working towards Investing in Volunteers
- Ensure that all supporters are thanked appropriately after an event has taken place or donation received.
- Responsible for securing and delivering a wide range of engagement events, such as talks, information stands and events across the whole of the county.
- Responsible for securing fundraising collections and tin placements across Conwy.
- To organise an on-going recruitment programme to attract volunteers to the work of Conwy Mind across Conwy.
- To interview prospective volunteers and match their skills and abilities to Conwy Mind’s service user needs and the needs of the charity.
- To be responsible for award and recognition events for volunteers.
- To produce monthly monitoring reports.
- To keep accurate records of volunteer details, activities, and monitoring information.
- To coordinate all volunteer involvement in Conwy Mind activities, such as fundraising, service provision and awareness events.
- To work with staff and volunteers to promote volunteering opportunities within Conwy County.
To apply, please email email@example.com for an application pack